Tip: ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as disposable litter boxes. When used this way, either scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or remove entirely as often as needed. Mixing the litter daily is also recommended. When the tray is ready to be disposed, simply cover it and toss it in the trash.
Product Specs: Litter tray measures 14-1/2” wide by 22” long by 2-1/2” high. Weighs 6.5 pounds. Patents pending
Kittens less than 6 months old may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Kittens may also have softer stool than mature cats, which increases the likelihood that it may stick to the rake. Cats who consume a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Cats over 10 years and cats with health problems may also experience a shortened tray life.
- Includes Premium Blue Crystals litter that stops odor 5 times better than clay and clumping litter
- Completely disposable, so you don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste
- Covered waste trap locks in odor and leaves litter smelling clean and fresh
- Plastic lining creates a powerful barrier to help protect against leakage
- Crystal litter doesn’t clog rake or clump to the bottom of the tray